You decided it's time to create a Gorgias Application! That's great, but first you need to choose between two types of Apps:
- No special process needed, very easy to get started.
- Used only for development or to access your own Gorgias account data.
- Authentication types using Access Tokens or OAuth2 (including unpublished apps).
- For OAuth2 authentication you will need to register your app on our Partner portal.
- Involves a review process from the Gorgias team.
- Can be used with all Gorgias accounts and they are also published in our App Store and can reach a broader audience. Read more on why you should build and app with us here.
- Authentication is done via OAuth2 only.
- To create a public app you need to register on our Partner portal.
Updated 18 days ago
Find out how to create & setup your public App:
|Set-up OAuth2 (App Store)|